Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Child's Story


A child was grown up to the age of 10 he thought that one day I wud change the world, but when he grown up to the age of 20 he realised that I cant b able to change the world, but one day I wud definitly change this country, but again in the age of 30 he realised this country cudnt b change, ok, at least I wud definitly change my society, but in the age of 50 he again realised that this also cant b able to change, so, he thought atleast, i can make change to my home, but again he failed.

Now in the age of 6o he thought that nobody is ready to change ok, I will change myself, but he had no time left to made any change to Himself as the life is ending.

SO DONT WASTE THE TIME TO MAKE CHANGE TO OTHERS.

USE UR TIME TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGE TO URSELF.

Shakehand with Life
Narender Sharma

No comments:

APQP Training