Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Converging Vs Diverging Thinker

Converging Thinker
When this world would grow , it is sure that my country would grow, and 
When my country would grow , no doubt that my state would grow, and 
When my state would grow, who can stop the growth of my city, and 
When my city would , I am very much sure that my organization would grow and 
When my organization would grow , this growth would impact my department positively and
When my department would grow, I would surly get some part of this growth as an increment in my salary.
So , Let the world grow first ,  I would automatically grow, why should I worry about my growth.

Diverging Thinker  
When I would do hard work for mine, I am sure , I would surly get something for mine and get growth, and 
When I would grow , Contribution of my growth will be shared by my department and it would grow, and
When my department would grow, it would contribute to the growth of my organization and it would grow, and 
When my organization would grow, it would contribute to the growth of my country and it would grow, and 
When my country would grow, it would contribute to the growth of this world and it would grow, and 
When the world would grow, I would proudly say that I would  have contributed to this growth.

regards
ndr
Shakehand with Life


1 comment:

Restoration Contractors Colorado said...

This is a great post, thanks for writing it.

APQP Training